Although we only tend to get excited about events designed for gravel bikes, we couldn’t let Wales360 go without a mention.
Wondering what to do between the 22nd and 27th July?
Leave your gravel bike at home and pull the ‘trail bike’ out of the shed. Dig out your fluoro gear and stick the peak back onto your helmet. Grab all the wet weather gear you own and stuff it in a bag. You’re off to Wales for a 550k, 6 day, point to point ride!
There is little that the organisers haven’t thought of. Food, accommodation and support is all included, so all you have to do is ride your bike, take in the views and enjoy! The entry fee includes:
- 5 nights all-inclusive boutique tented village
- 2 nights ensuite hotel accommodation
- Locally sourced breakfast and dinner every day
- Professionally timed race stages
- 4 refuelling support points each day
- Full technical support
- Daily professional bike service (including daily bikewash) and secure overnight storage
- Camp-to-camp kit transfer straight into your tent
- Laundry service
- Wales360 jersey
- Post-ride beers, nightly entertainment and end of week after party
From all accounts, you should pack your climbing legs and gears because…well, as we know, Wales can be a tad lumpy!
Full details can be found on the Wales360 site.
A six day ride around mid and north Wales seems like an adventure to us. If any of our readers does this event, we would love to hear about it.
Oh yes, and the organisers have helpfully released a video to tempt you even more.
Visit Wales360 for more information and entry details.
Last modified: 5th January 2019